At Electric Fireplaces Depot™ we work with many top brands in the industry and all our products are of the highest quality. We want you to be happy with your purchase and enjoy it for many years to come. We strive to provide the best electric fireplace shopping experience possible.
Please make sure you take all the correct measurements you need before placing the order. We offer installation manuals on every product we have. Please call us first if you are unsure of correct measurements needed to install the fireplace you want.
If your electric fireplace appears defective upon use, please contact the manufacturer about your warranty.
Since we work with many top brands, Warranties differ depending on the Product and the Brand.
For Specific Manufacture Warranty please see “Warranty and Returns” tab of the product you are interested in.
Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of order placement. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us 1-800-309-2144. We do not accept cancellation of orders outside the 24 hours, since the order will be shipped after 24 hours. Any cancelations made after 24 hours are subject to our Return Policy.
Electric Fireplaces Depot™ Offers a 30 Days Money Back Policy. We will refund your purchase amount minus the original shipping charges if you are dissatisfied with your purchase, subject to conditions bellow:
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days.
- You must request return authorization number (RAN) and instructions. Email email@example.com. We will respond to your requests within 24 hours.
- Please Do Not return your item without authorization number (RAN). It will delay the return process, since it is harder to track the item without it.
- The item must be returned within 14 days form the day of the notice of the intent to return.
- The item must be returned in unused, new, uninstalled, sellable condition in the original packaging.
- Please DO NOT write on the packaging box.
- Please DO NOT use duct tape or ANY COLORED TAPE anywhere. ONLY use clear packing tape.
- Our return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has shipped or refusal at time of delivery.
- Electric Fireplaces Depot™ does not accept Returns or Exchanges of Used Product pass the allocated time specified by the Return Policy.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges on all UNDAMAGED Returns and Exchanges
- If Item arrived damaged please let us know within 24 hours and see instructions below in "Damages and Defects" Section.
- There are Restocking Fees on all returns: Dimplex - 30%; Napoleon - 30%; Evonicfires - 25%; Amantii, Remii, Sierra Flame - 20%; Touchstone - 20%; Modern Flames - 25%; Magik Flame - 15%.
- We will Not Charge Restocking Fee if the item arrives in Re-sellable condition with All Original Content and Packaging Intact.
- If you are returning directly back to the Manufacture then restocking fee will be applied.
- Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
- We will refund your purchase amount minus the original shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to same payment method used when original purchase was made.
- If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
- Electric Fireplaces Depot™ will not be held liable to any lost or misrouted shipments due to incorrect address provided by the customer. Please ensure that all the information you have provided is correct before submitting your order. If you think you have entered a wrong address, you need to contact us immediately in order to correct the mistake.
To request a return authorization number and instructions:
We will respond to your requests within 24 hours.
Damages or Defects:
We are committed to making sure you are satisfied with our products. Your order is inspected prior to shipment to ensure all items are in excellent condition. Although all our products are packaged securely to prevent any damage it is possible that damages may occur during shipment. Before signing off for the shipment, please inspect the carton and content (note: FedEx packages may not require signature). Should you notice any damage, please note it on the bill of landing, refuse the shipment and contact us immediately, email firstname.lastname@example.org. or call 1-800-309-2144.
We will not be held responsible for the cost of repairs or replacement of damaged items if there is no notation on the Freight Bill of Lading/Acceptance Log. If you are unable to inspect the contents at the time of delivery, make a notation on the bill of landing that there appears to be some damage to the contents and that you were not able to inspect the contents before signing. You then have 24 hours to initiate a damage claim with us.
Revised August 1st, 2018