COVID-19 Virus Statement
Dear Electric Fireplaces Depot Customers and Visitors,
Electric Fireplaces Depot continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation and its impact on our operations. We are fully engaged to providing a safe and secure environment for our associates, business partners, customers and community.
We have done our best to keep our operations uninterrupted but due to recent constraints that have been issued by our Brands, Suppliers, Distribution Centers and Shipping Companies we want to update you.
All our Brands, Suppliers, Distribution Centers and Shipping Companies are operational and continue to support and ship productrs. Some are operating at reduced capacity and number of staff is being set up to work remotely form home.
We are open for business and continue to fulfill and ship out orders as normal. Our staff is working and is available to answer your questions and help you find the right product.
There might be some shipping delays due to staff reductions and precautionary measures that have been taken by our Brands, Suppliers, Distribution Centers and Shipping Companies recently. We are asking for your understanding and patience. Delivery times may be longer up to 10 business days. We will keep you updated as time goes
Please be patient with our support lines as we are doing our best to help you with shipping, warranty and product support questions considering the preventative & restrictive measures our Brands, Suppliers, Distribution Centers and Shipping Companies have taken recently.
These are some of the recetn precautionary and restrictive measures that have been taken by our Brands, Suppliers, Distribution Centers and Shipping Companies:
- Implementing countermeasures to reduce associate interactions: limited number of workers are present on site. Majority are working form home and some have been given vacation time.
- Warehouses and shipping centers continue operations. Some at reduced staff capacity to reduce close contact exposure.
- Provisioning the necessary resources to associates in order to work remotely. Most of the order processing by our Brands, Suppliers, Distribution Centers will be conducted remotely. May cause slight delays in order processing
- Suspending all travel and non-essential activities
- Some of our brands are implementing a two-week essentailas only operations from March 23 to April 3. Essential services will be available to support you such as: Order Desk, Shipping, Receiving, Customer Solutions at reduced staff capacity.
We want to thank you for your business with us and your loyalty. We want to assure you that we are doing our best to reduce an impact of current COVID-19 situation on operation of our business. A lot of these factors are beyond our control.